Photo Credit : nestyboy palaboyz
Built in 1906 to honor Cavite's revered martyrs. The remains of six of the martyrs are still inferred in the monument. Through the assistance of the Department of Tourism the former monument was transformed into a Centennial Plaza after the celebration of its 100th year anniversary. It is designed to present the picture of their struggle, trial and execution.