People standing and on balconies along San Pedro St in the old Port City of Cavite in 1899, with the large church (name unknown) at the end of it. The present name of the street is unknown as the streets of Old Cavite have been renamed since.
Filipino Army of Liberation soldiers, walls and gateway and leading to San Roque, 1899.
Photo courtesy of Matthew Westfall.
The ruins of what was once a 20 foot wall of Porta Vaga
During the American era, it was used as a station of the US Marines. It was eventually destroyed during the Second World War.
Source : Ms. Esquierdo Bhel Asinas of AHP
Cartoon Illustration by : Mr. Marco Gonzales of AHP
Posted with PERMISSION