Photos and text © Lutong Cavite
No reproduction without prior written permission
All Rights Reserved


Friday, May 6, 2016

ANDREA's Pancit Malabon

It's been long overdue to have Andrea's pancit malabon featured on this blog so I went there yesterday. Since I have no plan of dining in I ordered a takeout pancit malabon and dinuguan. I requested the owner if it was possible to put first the pancit on a plate so I can take a photo for the blog before they packed it for takeout. Sadly the owner told me "Hindi pwede" sana daw kanina nung bago may nag-start na kumain yun ang kinunan ko sa plate I just said "Sayang nahuli po pala ako ng dating." Hindi na lang daw niya isasara yung styro para kunan ko so this is my end shot. 


The pancit malabon in a styro takeout pack I shot in the table resto. 
Maybe I'm just not really good at negotiations. 

Priced @ P60 per order

NOTE : Available everyday except Monday

It's been ages since the last time I tasted it. The soft rice noodle with plenty of toppings: sliced pechay baguio, crushed chicharon, sliced pork, sliced boiled egg and shrimp plus calamansi. I find the sauce matabang but since full naman ang topping sulit na for its price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...