All content and recipes in this website unless stated otherwise are © Copyright Lutong Cavite™
No reproduction without prior permission.

Friday, May 6, 2016

ANDREA's Pancit Malabon

It's been long overdue to have Andrea's pancit malabon featured on this blog so I went there yesterday. Since I have no plan of dining in I ordered a takeout pancit malabon and dinuguan. I requested the owner if it was possible to put first the pancit on a plate so I can take a photo for the blog before they packed it for takeout. Sadly the owner told me "Hindi pwede" sana daw kanina nung bago may nag-start na kumain yun ang kinunan ko sa plate I just said "Sayang nahuli po pala ako ng dating." Hindi na lang daw niya isasara yung styro para kunan ko so this is my end shot. 


The pancit malabon in a styro takeout pack I shot in the table resto. 
Maybe I'm just not really good at negotiations. 

Priced @ P60 per order

NOTE : Available everyday except Monday

It's been ages since the last time I tasted it. The soft rice noodle with plenty of toppings: sliced pechay baguio, crushed chicharon, sliced pork, sliced boiled egg and shrimp plus calamansi. I find the sauce matabang but since full naman ang topping sulit na for its price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...