All content and recipes in this website unless stated otherwise are © Copyright Lutong Cavite™
No reproduction without prior permission.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Mad For Pizza

Resto Name: Mad For Pizza
Location:  SM Bacoor
Type: American
Average Price Per Dish: P150-P270 + vat

This is one of the newest resto to open in Sm Bacoor. Even it has pizza in its name this resto not only offers pizza but also chicken, pork and seafood in the menu as well. Look at the colorful and beautifully designed menu they have.


They have ready to order pizza and create your own pizza. 


However I was not in the mood for a pizza that day but for a pasta or rice dish. 


This is what I ended up ordering:

 I ordered Salmon Belly thinking it was the grilled Jack Daniels Salmon Belly listed so when it arrived I was puzzled how come its strips and fried. Upon rechecking the menu I realized this is the Salmon Belly Ala Pobre and partly my fault because I didn't confirm it twice that its grilled or maybe I just nodded when the orders was repeated. I didn't realize there are two salmon's listed. Nevertheless I just ate it since its still salmon.

Salmon Belly Ala Pobre - P148 + vat 


The salmon is crunchy and the sauce is yummy. Although medyo nakakuta na towards the latter end dahil super dami. The rice is very flavorful as well. The serving is sulit for its price although I wish the side dish of corn was more than one tablespoon..

Cucumber Drink - P58 + vat

This is just the normal powdered Nestea cucumber stirred in water served in a mason jar. Nothing special.

The only thing I didn't like in the interiors is the flooring and the light blue painted wall near the kitchen area. 

 When I checked the receipt Jack Daniels Salmon was the one punched and not Ala PObre so I guess there is something really wrong but definitely I will comeback to try their specialty pizza and pasta next time. 



If the order was correct would have given a perfect 5 for the food and service.

-------------------------------------
Food – 4 stars
Service – 4 stars
Ambiance – 3 stars
Value – 5 stars

OVERALL RATING – 4 stars
-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...