All content and recipes in this website unless stated otherwise are © Copyright Lutong Cavite™
No reproduction without prior permission.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sbarro

Resto Name: Sbarro
Location: Mall of Asia
Type: American
Average Price Per Dish: P100-P250



Dined here a few times and consider this as one of the better restaurants in the malls. Food consist mainly of pizza and pasta which is generally fat rich but as long as you eat it occasionally I think there is nothing wrong :-P


Yummy Stuffed Pizza

  The serving is also good but not too large. I consider their food as value for money.

This is what I typically order. 

Baked Ziti - P96

I love the baked ziti which comes with a piece of garlic bread. I usually have the bread reheated then add lots of garlic powder and a dash of hot sauce to my ziti.


Spinach and Mushroom Pizza with extra cheese - P110 + 29

I love this spinach pizza.Yum yum yum




One thing I observed on this restaurant is a lot of customers who eat looks satisfied but they always leave huge amount of leftovers.


-------------------------------------
Food – 4.25 stars
Service – 4.5 stars
Ambiance – 4.25 stars
Value – 4.25 stars

OVERALL RATING – 4.31 stars
-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...