All content and recipes in this website unless stated otherwise are © Copyright Lutong Cavite™
No reproduction without prior permission.

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bacolod Chicken Inasal

Resto Name: Bacolod Chicken Inasal
Location:  Harbor Drive, MOA
Type: Filipino
Average Price Per Dish: P130-P300

Timeout to Mang Inasal who's chicken deteriorated since it was sold to Jollibee so I decided to try Bacolod Chicken Inasal yesterday. 

Bacolod Chicken Inasal is pricier since a Petso P115 and Plain Rice P29.50

Blue Lemonade – P49.50

The chicken is whiter than that of Inasal brushed unevenly with achuete oil.  Some portions of the skin to my surprise is crispy so I guess they might have placed it in the oven to ensure that it is warm when served. The top chicken meat is juicy but bland in taste. It does not have any hint of smoky flavor like most flavorful inasal. If weren’t for the soy sauce and calamansi it doesn’t taste anything. After 75% done devouring the chicken PETSO to my surprise and dismay the meat nearing the cartilage is still pink and raw !  I decided to just have two more spoons of rice sayang naman then when I asked for the bill I told the waiter if they won’t give me any discount since the meat is still raw. He took away the plate and after a minute told me from afar to just wait. Minutes later he came back with my bill and re-serving the leftover chicken again!

The kitchen re-brushed with achuete oil the leftover chicken, reheated, placed it in a new plate and banana leave with 1/3 rice and a new saucer of calamansi and sili. 

The incident seems like a normal everyday thing. After paying the bill surprisingly the waiters disappeared when I was leaving. I wonder who the manager of the store assigned yesterday but definitely will never go back eating again at this resto. 


-------------------------------------
Food – 1 stars
Service – 0 stars
Ambiance – 4 stars
Value – 1 stars

OVERALL RATING – 1.5 stars
-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...