All content and recipes in this website unless stated otherwise are © Copyright Lutong Cavite™
No reproduction without prior permission.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Savory

Resto Name : Classic Savory
Location : SM Bacoor
Type : Chinese/Filipino
Average Price per Dish : P200


This is one of my parents favorite restaurant for a long time. My father used to buy fried chicken in Savory's original branch in Escolta. I found out on my research on the net that Savory has 3 different management all clinging to its original name. I guess that explains why the taste of fried chicken from the original branch is way different from the franchise at the malls.


This is the first time me and family ate together in a Savory Restaurant.

Wawi's Crab Foo Yong - P 195


Sate Miki - P 225


Fish Fillet with Tofu - P 195

Yang Chow Fried Rice - P 175


Savory Tropical Cooler - P 45


Hot Tea - P 45

We didn't order the house specialty chicken for a change. The food reminds me so much of the authentic Chinese taste of Chefoo Restaurant when I was still a little girl. So when you are craving for chinese dishes visit a Savory branch.


------------------------------------
Service – 4 stars
Ambiance – 4 stars
Value – 4.5 stars
Food – 4.5 stars

OVERALL RATING – 4.25 stars

-------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...